Saturday, August 9, 2008

Goat Races 2008

You may feel free to laugh now. I just know you were all wondering what the heck we did in Jasper to pass the time in the summer and now you know. Once a year, the residents of Jasper get drunk and laugh at goats. Okay, I wasn't drunk, but I was laughing!

Since it was the last year, I rented a goat for 15 bucks and participated. I had the meanest nanny, but she followed along well enough on her leash (snork) as we got into the racing pen to get ready. My goat is above. She was kinda ugly, too. But hurray for the goat!

We won third place in the adult division. I got a trophy. With a goat on it. Now you can laugh really hard! See the picture below of said trophy.

I should be very proud.



1 comment:

Jori said...

You are killing me girl!!! I can not imagine how much trouble (I mean fun) we could get into if we lived close to each other!! What a blast it would be!! :):)
love ya, jori