Sunday, October 19, 2008

Conspicuous Silences

So, there's been a few shakeups in the Hall household. We definitely need your prayers, though I'm not going to go into a lot of details here. I will be silent for awhile, I'm sure, until there is a referral or I have good news to report on other fronts. I hope you all forgive me for not writing, but it is going to be difficult.

Pray for peace, pray for understanding (for everybody), and pray for his will to be done, which will hopefully lead us in the right direction.

I am trying to remain secure in the fact that he led us in this calling for a purpose, even if I don't know what that purpose was.

4 comments:

sadie said...

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Love you to bits.
Terri

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Hey Hall Family!
We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Jori said...

Ok dear friend - I want in to see the Wizard!! Are you ok? What can I do for you? Know I am praying and kneeling in the gap with you.
love ya, jori

Jori said...

Still praying and seeking our Lord on your behalf.
Looks like a fun week end get together you had!!!
love ya, jori