Thursday, January 8, 2009

Travel Dates!

So...if we pass court on the 26th of January, we are slotted to travel February 7th. That's a month from YESTERDAY!! I might meet my son in a month!!

I'm not sure what to think, though. The other families that have struggled with me through the wait (remember the four muskateers) - well, all three of those families are traveling February 21st - 28th, so we won't be together. This actually makes me really sad and really ecstatic at the same time. I so desperately wanted to meet them and travel with them and share this experience with them, but now I have to do it before they do, without them.

However, I get to meet my son a lot sooner, which makes me really excited and really terrified, all at the same time. Not sure what to think. I'll post more later, after I think on it more.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Woo hoo! Hope court is a cinch for you all! What a ride!

Love & Prayers, Susan

Aaron said...

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you.

Jori said...

OH my girlfriend - you can love on the YG anytime, you go get S!! (I geuss I don't know if you are changing his name and to what?)-bad friend I know :P:P
AND we have enough guilt to deal with so don't you be worrying about forgivness from the others!! Not that a one of them would fault you going ASAP anyway!!! I am so happy for you - praying the 26 is signed, sealed, and delivered!!!
love ya, jori