Saturday, November 8, 2008

All Hail the New York Giants!

We just got back from the movie theater, where we saw Madagascar 2. So it wasn't as funny as the first one, that's for sure, but it was the first time Dagny went to the movie theater. She did pretty well! We got popcorn (which she spilled) and Mommy had to leave the theater once to get more snacks, then again to take her to the potty, but all in all, she wasn't too bad.

Of course, it was hard for her to understand that kicking the seat in front of her wasn't appropriate, but lucky for us the lady didn't turn around and tell us off. I appreciated that.

We had fun! I think I'd wait for the video on this one, though.

2 comments:

Jori said...

Hello my friend ~ I am just leaving but you know why this post!! I am so happy for you!! WIll be "hunting" for you!!! :):)
love ya, jori

Our family said...

Hi! I happened to check your blog today and saw you went to the movies. We took Charlie to see Madagascar 2, too! Similar experience...that's the life of a two-year old!

Lisa