Monday, November 3, 2008

Spongebob Squarepants


Okay, so this isn't the Nickelodeon Park, it's Halloween. Dagny was Cinderella, in case you can't tell, and she had a great time. We carved our pumpkins on Tuesday and then Friday, of course, we went trick-or-treating. We stopped at the retirement home at the top of the hill first, since all the people who live there love to see the little ones in costumes. And then we worked our way back to our house, stopping at the people we knew. Okay, we didn't get a huge amount of candy and we were done in 45 minutes, but what 3-year-old needs forty candy bars?

At the Nickledeon Park on Saturday (and I'll put up a picture of Spongebob as soon as I find my husband's camera cord), we rode all the rides that a small person could ride. Luckily, all we needed to do was buy her a wristband and either Marc or I could ride along with her as a chaparone. It was great. She loved it and we had a really good time. The picture above is the baloon race ride.

And of course, they had to ride the big rigs ride, too. The little trucks had horns for everyone to push. That's marc, up in the back of the truck. Must have been hard to fit in there. Glad it wasn't me!
I'll post more pictures and write more as soon as, yep, you guessed it, I find the cord.


1 comment:

Jori said...

What a fun day!! I so would have been making my husband stuff in the rides as well - ok, maybe one or two I would have done!! :):)
love ya, jori