Sunday, April 20, 2008

Alone at Home

Marc is gone again for a few days, which always makes me bummed. It's hard with him traveling, even though I know its for the good of the company and the family in the long run. I just wish he didn't have to do it all the time. But we'll survive.

On a lighter note, Dagny can't get enough of saying her brother's name. She says "Ephraim" to anyone who will listen, though it's not very clear and people always need a translation. That and people who don't know me look questioningly at my stomach to see if I am pregnant. Ha. Talk about a conversation starter.

I don't feel much like writing tonight, though maybe tomorrow. The first night is always the hardest.

1 comment:

carl said...

Carl goes back to work today and I'm bummed about the 8 hours he'll be away. I can't imagine if he was gone for days. We're lucky to like/love our husbands, eh?

Terri