Friday, April 25, 2008

Referrals

There were at least four referrals today! WHAHOO! Those families are so excited and I'm sure their hearts are so full for seeing their little ones for the first time today! Those photographs must be the most precious things and April 25th will always be remembered in their hearts as that first glimpse of their son or daughter. I am so happy for everyone, I can hardly stand it!

Ords, Gibsons, Ducommens, and Coxs....amazing, completely amazing. I can't wait until it's me!

May blessings be showered on those families and may their court dates go successfully, without hitches, and may they travel in short oder to bring their little ones home!!!

4 comments:

carl said...

I really have to talk more with you to understand this process. What does it mean to get a referral? You get a picture of the child? Is it the first time you find out about your son or daughter?

I'll try to call you on the weekend when Carl is home and I'm not on baby duty.
-Terri

Jori said...

Hey lady! Just ordered a couple shirts from ya.
How are you doing lately? Hanging on I hope; we are just waiting, waiting, waiting. Come on, like is it wrong to be praying for 20 referalls a month?!?! :)
Blessings, Jori

Jori said...

Hey Stephanie! Just checking in with ya; are you letting people in to see the wizard yet??? :):) Did you get me tshirt order? Should have been last thursday.
Blessings, Jori

Jori said...

Got my shirts today! Thank you!
Blessings, Jori