Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pins and Needles

Okay, so Jori thinks perhaps we're about number 10 in line for a boy. By my calculations, we're right around 12 or 13, but either way, we're getting much closer. That's good news!

On another note, we just cancelled our Christmas Trip to Phoenix. Since they will want to see Ephraim anyway, we decided to go later instead of twice close together. Now I have to break it to Dagny, but she might not notice the time difference in the trips. At least, that's what I'm hoping. We just have to use our tickets before July 9 of 2009. So...you all think we can be back from Ethiopia before July 9th? :)

2 comments:

Jori said...

Hey lady, you are gonna get me in trouble!! :):) I just sent you a package in the mail yesterday so ... you are gone on vacation huh? It should be waiting for you when you return ~ you will smile I hope!! :):) Have a good vacation!
love ya, Jori

Rebecca Caldwell said...

Hey girl!!! You are getting close!! How exciting!!!