Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School!

Movie Star Dagny, off to school. Gotta wear the glasses to keep up the cool appearance. Right, so Dagny did just fine getting off to school with her new shoes and her backpack, but mommy was quite sad. I know, I take her to daycare four days a week, but somehow school was different. She just looked so grown up!


Here she is, sitting at her table and making a nametag. She tells me the only thing they did was play outside and swing on the monkey bars, but they also made a cute crown with construction paper crayons, because that was in her bag. She has her own hook for her coat and bag, and her name is written over it. It's the cutest thing I've ever seen. She's having lots of fun and I am so proud of her.

Now let's see if I can get the house cleaned up this afternoon. If I manage some of it, we're going to go outside and pick apples later. Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Kay Bratt said...

the glasses are just too cute...

just hoppin' through.

kay

Jori said...

Love the Hollywoods!! What a fun day ~ if you do get the house cleaned and pick apples, well just don't be telling all the husbands how much work you get done!!! So excitted to be hearing from you soon!!!
love ya, jori