Monday, September 29, 2008

Tied for Number One?

At Jori's insistance, I am updating the blog! In my defense, I was out of town over the weekend and away from my computer, which can be a good thing.

There were two boy referrals last week, which means...(cue music here) Martins, Renos, Chans, and Halls (that would be us) are in the number one spot for a boy. We're all tied together because our paperwork all went together on the very same day to Ethiopia. So who knows which one of us will get the call first?

Technically, Chans and Halls are first for a boy. Martins and Renos asked for "either" but since boys are more common, I'm counting them up there with us.

Everytime the phone rings, I think I'm going to wet my pants. Seriously, it's that exciting. I know we might not get a referral for awhile, but it could be today, tomorrow, any day....it's crazy. To think, in a few days we might see a picture of our son for the first time. My heart hurts just thinking about it.

Who wants to bet that they will call on Friday, when we're out of town and our cellphones don't work...

2 comments:

Jori said...

Girl you are so gonna get me in trouble! :):) I know you are excitted so I just have to keep encouraging you!! AND you foreward that phone on Friday and if you won't have reception you just foreward it to me and I will talk with Duni for you :):):):):) I love ya!!

williamandshelley said...

allright, i'm starting to stalk the hall,martin,reno blogs.....this is gettiing bad. soon, i will be wetting my pants with you.
:)