Friday, March 28, 2008

Home Studies

October 15, 2007

Well, the first meeting went great. Stacie, our coordinator, seems to be a very lovely woman and she made me feel right at home. Basically, the entire meeting was a get to know you kind of thing, though she did give us some bedtime reading (handouts) and we exchanged the paperwork that was completed. And don't forget the money.

It went much better than I thought it would and she eased my mind about the next home study which will actually be at our house. I asked her if I needed to clean from top to bottom and she informed me she wanted to see it lived in, which makes sense. If it were too clean, it would show just how anal I can be! :D So I should leave the dog hair on the couch, and the scuffs on the kitchen floor, and the dust on the top of my fridge. It's all normal, all everyday, and that's what she wants to see.

If only the entire process could be this easy.

No comments: