Friday, March 28, 2008

So Much for Resolutions


February 25, 2008

You know? I'm just not the journaling type. I accept that now. My blog is never updated, I never managed to write in the journal at home, and my pictures are in piles instead of in albums. I should hire a documentarist to keep track of everything.

Adoption news: We sent in the paperwork on Saturday! Whoo hoo! A huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I feel much better about everything. We've been told the wait for a boy is about 5-7 months. So maybe in August? With my luck, it'll be August. Marc and I are involved in Civil War Days here in Pipestone (in August) and this year I'm making a new dress, doing two different live presentations, and so you know what will happen, don't you?

I'll get the dress done, the presentations all prepared, and then we'll travel during the actual days! Which, if that's what it takes to get things moving, is okay. Ha.

But now its off my dresser. The copy is still there, but all the originals, all the stuff that ook so long, is finally on it\s way. Now we just wait and see.

With luck ,we'll be travelling with some of the other moms who are sending in or have sent in their papers. Alisa, Danielle, Alecia...you know who you are!

No comments: